Join by Mail
Benefits of MACCP Membership
* Advocacy for providers - we have testified at the State Capitol and met with legislators (building bipartisan support) and DHS for many years
* We promote the family child care profession to the public and provide resources about family child care to families
* We provide guidance through licensing appeals and help with licensing issues
* Free or low-cost trainings...at least 4 per year
* Annual conference
* Discounts from a variety of businesses
* Quarterly Newsletters
* We are an organization for and run by licensed family child care providers
Membership is only $35 per year!
Professional Membership (licensed family child care providers): Professional membership is open to licensed family child care providers in Minnesota who support the MACCP mission and purpose. Each Professional Member shall be eligible to one vote in MACCP elections, in addition to participation in Professional-Member-only surveys.
Associate Membership: Associate membership is open to individuals, businesses, or organizations that support the MACCP mission and purpose. Associate Members do not possess voting rights.